Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sisters

Today I am sick so this is going to be short with no pictures. I am grateful today for the multitude of sisters in my life. I was lucky enough to be born in to a family with 6 sisters (5 by birth and 1 by marriage, my brother has really good taste). They have all turned out to be amazing women. I look up to them in their efforts to raise righteous families and develop their talents. They are my dear friends. I just wish I lived closer to at least 1 of them so I could see them more often!

I was also lucky enough to marry into 5 more sisters. I can't be close to my immediate family but I'm so grateful to live near these amazing women who have blessed my life in so many ways. They really have become my sisters and I have so much fun getting together with them. They bless the lives of my family soooo much on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Daisy Chick said...

I am grateful for you. We were truly blessed when you became our sister. So glad to read your fun posts. LOVE them and LOVE you.