Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A month of gratitude

It's amazing, I know, but I'm planning on posting every day this month. It's penance for not posting for so long. It's going to be a month of gratitude so everyday I will share something for which I'm grateful.

Today I'm grateful for the forgiveness of little children. Have you ever had a day as a mother you wish you could rewind and start over? I handled an incident with Jacob poorly today and I have been feeling sad about it ever since. Does he even remember it? No, no he doesn't. But I do and I'm grateful he is so willing to forgive me when I make mistakes as a mother.

I love this little guy.

2 comments:

Amy and Clark said...

He's so big! Can't believe how grown up he is. Obviously we don't get to see each other enough. Maybe in December?

Grover said...

It is great to see that he is a True Blue Cougar fan!